This hands-on, projects-based approach to learning the Arduino platform is catered to all levels of experience. In the course, you'll build an Arduino car, an Arduino phone, an online weather station, game projects, and much more. Regardless of your experience, you'll quickly learn and become proficient with Arduino, or greatly enhance your understanding of the platform.
- Access 51 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Build a remote-controlled car you can drive w/ a smartphone app
- Create your own cell phone w/ which you can make/receive calls & send/receive messages
- Understand components like ultrasonic sensors, motor drivers, servos, transistors, & more
- Gain the confidence to build complex electronics projects
- Learn how to prototype electronics projects
- Become a confident maker & prototyper
Lee Assam has over 18 years of programming, development and IT experience. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering and a Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
Lee teaches at Universities on topics ranging from Software Development to Electrical Engineering and prototyping. He likes coming up with new ideas and prototyping them using the Arduino and Raspberry Pi platforms.
His passion and hobby is Arduino and the Internet of Things. He has been playing around with the Arduino and the Raspberry Pi platforms since their inception, and uses his Electrical Engineering background coupled with software development skills to create and develop exciting projects. Lee prefers a hands-on, project-based learning approach and uses his teaching background to make concepts fun and entertaining, while at the same time educational and informative.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption